Improving municipal wastewater management in coastal cities : a training manual for practitioners focussing on objective oriented planning, innovative technological and financial approaches, stakeholder involvement, presentation techniques
- The Hague, Netherlands : UNEP/GPA Coordination Office, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ruyter van Steveninck, E. D. de., Schwartz, K., United Nations Environment Programme. GPA Coordination Office, Unesco-IHE Institute for Water Education, and UN/DOALOS Train-Sea-Coast Programme
- On cover: Training manual, version 1, February 2004., At head of title: UNEP/GPA-UNESCO-IHE Train-Sea-Coast GPA., "Based on the UNEP/WHO/HABITAT/WSSCC guidelines on municipal wastewater management"--Foreword., and Edited and produced by E.D. de Ruyter van Steveninck and K. Schwartz. Cf. p.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on the Internet. MODE OF ACCESS via web browser by entering the following URL: http://www.gpa.unep.org/training/documents/Training%5FManual%5FWastewater.pdf.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for Internet version: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 3374606