Review of Department of Defense detention and interrogation policy and operations in the Global War on Terrorism : hearings before the Committee on Armed Services and Subcommittee on Personnel of the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, March 10, July 13, 14, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 264 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Personnel
- S. hrg. ; 109-471
- Abu Ghraib Prison
- Combatants and noncombatants (International law)
- Detention of persons—Cuba—Guantánamo Bay Naval Base
- Detention of persons—Iraq
- Iraq War, 2003-2011—Prisoners and prisons, American
- Military prisons—United States—Evaluation
- Military interrogation—United States—Evaluation
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Armed Services."
Shipping list no.: 2006-0307-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Hearings held March 10 and July 13 before the Committee on Armed Services; hearing held July 14 before the Subcommittee on Personnel of the Committee on Armed Services.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3375643