Reactor safety study : an assessment of accident risks in U.S. commercial nuclear power plants
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- [Washington] : N.R.C. Springfield, Va. : National Technical Information Service, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 12 volumes in 8 : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
Full Text available online
- [v.1] Executive summary ; Main report (2 v. in 1).--[v.2. Appendix 1. Accident definition and use of event trees.--[v.3.] Appendix 2. Fault trees.--[v.4] Appendices 3 and 4. Failure data.--[v.5] Appendix 5. Quantitative results of accident sequences.--[v.6.] Appendix 6. Calculation of reactor accident consequences.--[v.7.] Appendices 7, 8, 9 and 10. Release of radioactivity in reactor accidents.--[v.11] Appendix 11. Analysis of comments on the draft wash-1400 report.
- Related Titles:
- Rasmussen report
- "WASH-1400., "NUREG-75/014"., Final report of a study originally sponsored by the Atomic Energy Commission., Includes main report, executive summary and appendices., and Norman C. Rasmussen, directory of study.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 337956