Perception, Representations, Image, Sound, Music [electronic resource] : 14th International Symposium, CMMR 2019, Marseille, France, October 14-18, 2019, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Richard Kronland-Martinet, Sølvi Ystad, Mitsuko Aramaki
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 726 p. 121 illus., 1 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kronland-Martinet, Richard, Ystad, Sølvi, Aramaki, Mitsuko, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Music Information Retrieval - Music, Emotion and Representation -- Computational Musicology -- Audio Signal Processing - Music Structure, Analysis, Synthesis and Composition Tools -- Notation and Instruments Distributed on Mobile Devices -- Auditory Perception and Cognition - From the Ear to the Body -- The Process of Sound Design -- Sonic Interaction for Immersive Media - Virtual and Augmented Reality -- Musical Interaction: Embodiment, Improvisation, Collaboration -- Jean-Claude Risset and Beyond.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 14th International Symposium on Perception, Representations, Image, Sound, Music, CMMR 2019, held in Marseille, France, in October 2019. The 46 full papers presented were selected from 105 submissions. The papers are grouped in 9 sections. The first three sections are related to music information retrieval, computational musicology and composition tools, followed by a section on notations and instruments distributed on mobile devices. The fifth section concerns auditory perception and cognition, while the three following sections are related to sound design and sonic and musical interactions. The last section contains contributions that relate to Jean-Claude Risset's research.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 33836972