Advances in Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing [electronic resource] : International Workshops of ESOCC 2020, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 28-30, 2020, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Christian Zirpins, Iraklis Paraskakis, Vasilios Andrikopoulos, Nane Kratzke, Claus Pahl, Nabil El Ioini, Andreas S. Andreou, George Feuerlicht, Winfried Lamersdorf, Guadalupe Ortiz, Willem-Jan Van den Heuvel, Jacopo Soldani, Massimo Villari, Giuliano Casale, Pierluigi Plebani
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- X, 191 p. 52 illus., 32 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Zirpins, Christian, Paraskakis, Iraklis, Andrikopoulos, Vasilios, Kratzke, Nane, Pahl, Claus, El Ioini, Nabil, Andreou, Andreas S., Feuerlicht, George, Lamersdorf, Winfried, Ortiz, Guadalupe, Van den Heuvel, Willem-Jan, Soldani, Jacopo, Villari, Massimo, Casale, Giuliano, Plebani, Pierluigi, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1st International Workshop on Edge Adoption and Migration (EdgeWays 2020) -- 16th International Workshop on Engineering Service-Oriented Applications and Cloud Services(WESOACS 2020) -- ESOCC 2020 PhD Symposium -- ESOCC 2020 EU Projects Track.
- This volume contains the technical papers presented in the workshops, PhD Symposium and EU Projects Track which took place at the 8th European Conference on Service-Oriented and Cloud Computing, ESOCC 2020, held in Heraklion, Crete, Greece, in September 2020: 1st International Workshop on Edge Adoption and Migration, EdgeWays 2020, 16th International Workshop on Engineering Service-Oriented Applications and Cloud Services, WESOACS 2020, ESOCC 2020 PhD Symposium, ESOCC 2020 EU Projects Track. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the conference and workshops were held in a virtual format. The 17 full papers and 2 short papers were reviewed and selected from 22 submissions. The papers focus on specific topics in service-oriented and cloud computing domains such as limits and/or advantages of existing cloud solutions, future internet technologies, efficient and adaptive deployment and management of service-based applications across multiple clouds, novel cloud service migration practices and solutions, digitization of enterprises in the cloud computing era, federated cloud networking services.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 33837175