Computational Science and Technology [electronic resource] : 7th ICCST 2020, Pattaya, Thailand, 29-30 August, 2020 / edited by Rayner Alfred, Hiroyuki Iida, Haviluddin Haviluddin, Patricia Anthony
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 585 p. 221 illus., 146 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Alfred, Rayner, Iida, Hiroyuki, Haviluddin, Haviluddin, Anthony, Patricia, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Building a Knowledge Graph of Vietnam Tourism from Text -- Technology Adoption Models: Users' Online Social Media Behavior Towards Visual Information -- A Pedagogical Framework with Integration of TPACK for Mobile Interactive System in Teaching Mathematics -- Towards Palm Bunch Ripeness Classification using Colour and Canny Edge Detection -- Attention Models for Sentiment Analysis using Objectivity and Subjectivity Word Vectors -- A Question-Answering System that Can Count -- Contactless Patient Authentication for Registration Using Face Recognition Technology -- Drawing and Recognising Simple Shapes with Real-Time Feedback Using Pattern Recognition -- Information Technology Students' Preferences on Blended Learning -- Improved Facial Recognition Algorithms based on Dragonfly and Grasshopper Optimization.
- This book gathers the proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Computational Science and Technology 2020 (ICCST 2020), held in Pattaya, Thailand, on 29-30 August 2020. The respective contributions offer practitioners and researchers a range of new computational techniques and solutions, identify emerging issues, and outline future research directions, while also showing them how to apply the latest large-scale, high-performance computational methods.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 33837188