Advances in Automation II [electronic resource] : Proceedings of the International Russian Automation Conference, RusAutoConf2020, September 6-12, 2020, Sochi, Russia / edited by Andrey A. Radionov, Vadim R. Gasiyarov
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 1007 p. 453 illus., 247 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Radionov, Andrey A., Gasiyarov, Vadim R., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Dynamic selection of variables when analyzing the state of technological processes -- Method of implementation of the universal emulator on the example of powerPC family processors -- Use of bootstrap interface for implementation of the algorithm of a small sample increase of biometric data -- Study of the technological and economic parameters dependence of a 300 MW power plant on changes in the heating and electrical load -- Ensuring observability and controllability of complex technical systems in difficult and irregular situations when commands with a large distortion component are received.
- This book reports on innovative research and developments in automation. Spanning a wide range of disciplines, including communication engineering, power engineering, control engineering, instrumentation, signal processing and cybersecurity, it focuses on methods and findings aimed at improving the control and monitoring of industrial and manufacturing processes as well as safety. Based on the International Russian Automation Conference, held on September 6-12, 2020, in Sochi, Russia, the book provides academics and professionals with a timely overview of and extensive information on the state of the art in the field of automation and control systems, and fosters new ideas and collaborations between groups in different countries. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 33837220