Futuristic Trends in Network and Communication Technologies [electronic resource] : Third International Conference, FTNCT 2020, Taganrog, Russia, October 14-16, 2020, Revised Selected Papers, Part I / edited by Pradeep Kumar Singh, Gennady Veselov, Valeriy Vyatkin, Anton Pljonkin, Juan Manuel Dodero, Yugal Kumar
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 573 p. 286 illus., 187 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Singh, Pradeep Kumar, Veselov, Gennady, Vyatkin, Valeriy, Pljonkin, Anton, Dodero, Juan Manuel, Kumar, Yugal, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- This two-wolume set (CCIS 1395-1396) constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Conference on Futuristic Trends in Network and Communication Technologies, FTNCT 2020, held in Taganrog, Russia, in October 2020. The 80 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 291 submissions. The prime aim of the conference is to invite researchers from different domains of network and communication technologies to a single platform to showcase their research ideas. The selected papers are organized in topical sections on communication technologies; security and privacy; futuristic computing technologies; network and computing technologies; wireless networks and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 33837396