Thermal Energy Storage [electronic resource] : Storage Techniques, Advanced Materials, Thermophysical Properties and Applications / by Hafiz Muhammad Ali, Furqan Jamil, Hamza Babar
- Ali, Hafiz Muhammad
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- X, 117 p. 63 illus., 41 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Jamil, Furqan, Babar, Hamza, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Thermal energy storage system -- Advanced thermal energy storage materials -- Thermophysical properties of advanced energy storage materials -- Thermophysical properties of advanced energy storage materials.
- This book covers various aspects of thermal energy storage. It looks at storage methods for thermal energy and reviews the various materials that store thermal energy and goes on to propose advanced materials that store energy better than conventional materials. The book also presents various thermophysical properties of advanced materials and the role of thermal energy storage in different applications such as buildings, solar energy, seawater desalination and cooling devices. The advanced energy storage materials have massive impact on heat transfer as compared to conventional energy storage materials. A concise discussion regarding current status, leading groups, journals and the countries working on advanced energy storage materials has also been provided. This book is useful to researchers, professionals and policymakers alike. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 33837663