Accelerator Programming Using Directives [electronic resource] : 7th International Workshop, WACCPD 2020, Virtual Event, November 20, 2020, Proceedings / edited by Sridutt Bhalachandra, Sandra Wienke, Sunita Chandrasekaran, Guido Juckeland
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 103 p. 42 illus., 38 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bhalachandra, Sridutt, Wienke, Sandra, Chandrasekaran, Sunita, Juckeland, Guido, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Evaluating Performance Portability of OpenMP for SNAP on NVIDIA, Intel, and AMD GPUs using the Roofline Methodology -- Performance Assessment of OpenMP Compilers Targeting NVIDIA V100 GPUs -- GPU acceleration of the FINE/FR CFD solver in a heterogeneous environment with OpenACC directives -- Performance and Portability of a Linear Solver Across Emerging Architectures -- ADELUS: A Performance-Portable Dense LU Solver for Distributed-Memory Hardware-Accelerated Systems.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Accelerator Programming Using Directives, WACCPD 2020, which took place on November 20, 2021. The workshop was initially planned to take place in Atlanta, GA, USA, and changed to an online format due to the COVID-19 pandemic. WACCPD is one of the major forums for bringing together users, developers, and the software and tools community to share knowledge and experiences when programming emerging complex parallel computing systems. The 5 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 7 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: OpenMP; OpenACC; and Domain-specific Solvers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 33837753