Alternative fuels guidebook [electronic resource] : properties, storage, dispensing, and vehicle facility modifications / Richard L. Bechtold
- Bechtold, Richard L., 1952-
- Warrendale, Pa. (400 Commonwealth Dr., Wallendale PA USA) : Society of Automotive Engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (ix, 204 pages) : illustrations, digital file
- Additional Creators:
- Knovel (Firm) and Society of Automotive Engineers. Electronic Publications
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Alternative fuels and their origins -- Properties and specifications -- Materials compatibility -- Storage dispensing -- Refueling facility installation and garage facility modifications.
- This book presents the fundamentals needed to understand the physical and chemical properties of alternative fuels, and how they impact refueling system design and the modification of existing garages for safety. It covers a wide range of fuels including alcohols, gases, and vegetable oils.
- 9780768025439 (PDF)
0768033578 (electronic bk.)
9780768033571 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 33839328