Integrated vehicle health management : the technology / edited by Ian K. Jennions
- Warrendale, Pa. (400 Commonwealth Dr., Wallendale PA USA) : Society of Automotive Engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 PDF (x, 286 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Jennions, Ian K., Society of Automotive Engineers, and Society of Automotive Engineers. Electronic Publications
- Restrictions on Access:
- Restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Introduction -- Sensors, instrumentation, and signal processing -- Data-driven anomaly detection and diagnosis -- Prognostics -- IVHM assessment metrics -- IVHM architecture -- Data management -- Vehicle-level reasoning systems -- IVHM system design -- Applications -- Disruptive technologies -- Summary and concluding remarks -- Appendix : Acronyms.
- The third volume in the Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM) series focuses on the technology that actually supports the implementation of IVHM in real-life situations. Edited by Ian K. Jennions, Director of the IVHM Center at Cranfield University, UK, this book was written collaboratively by twenty-seven authors from industry, academia and governmental research agencies. Topics include: -Sensors, instrumentation and signal processing -Fault detection and diagnostics -Prognostics and metrics -Architecture -Data Management -Vehicle level reasoning systems -System's design -Applications and disruptive technologies Integrated Vehicle Heath Management: The Technology follows two bestsellers, also published by SAE International, which cover the fundamentals aspects of this new body of knowledge (Integrated Vehicle Health Management: Perspectives on an Emerging Field), and the business justification needed so that investments in the technology make sense (Integrated Vehicle Health Management: Business Case Theory and Practice).
- 9780768080216 (PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 33839418