Karl Radek on China : documents from the former secret Soviet archives / edited by Alexander V. Pantsov ; translated by Richard Abraham, Steven I. Levine
- Historical materialism book series, 1570-1522 ; volume 219
- On the fundamentals of Communist policy in China, 22 June 1926 -- History of the revolutionary movement in China: the 1926-7 lecture course, Fall 1926-early 1927 -- Controversial questions of Chinese history: lecture to the Society of Marxist Historians, 26 November 1926, stenographic report -- On the international situation of China, 11 March 1927, stenographic report -- Driving forces of the Chinese Revolution: lecture to the Communist Academy, 13 March 1927, stenographic report -- Concluding word to the lecture 'Driving forces of the Chinese Revolution' 27 March 1927, stenographic report -- The 'Betrayal' of the National Movement by the Chinese upper bourgeoisie, early May 1927 -- Speech at the Institute of World Economy and World Politics of the Communist Academy during the discussion of the lecture by L.N. Geller on the Chinese Workers' Movement, 17 May 1927, stenographic report -- A new stage in the Chinese Revolution: from Chiang Kai-shek to Wang Jingwei, 2 July 1927, G.E. Evdokimov, G.E. Zinoviev, K.B. Radek, G.I. Safarov, L.D. Trotsky.
- "The collection of archival documents Karl Radek on China reflects the views of one of the major Soviet China specialists, activists of the Russian revolutionary movement, and leaders of the Trotskyist Opposition Karl Bernhardovich Radek (1885-1939). The documents present an original conception of the history of China from ancient times to the twentieth century as well as delineation of the fundamental political problems of China in the 1920s. The appendences contain letters from Trotsky to Radek as well as "Chronological Notes" of Zinoviev and Trotsky outlining the most important stages of the struggle of the United Left Opposition against the Stalinist majority in the AUCP(b) regarding problems of the Chinese revolution. None of the documents have ever been published in English"--
- 9789004432062 electronic book and 900443206X electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 33839470