Oversight of the Export-Import Bank of the United States : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, on examining the Export-Import Bank's recent activities and operations, the 7-year reauthorization legislation, and the effect of the disruption COVID-19 has had on the U.S. economy and its impact on U.S. exporters, June 23, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Uniform Title:
- Oversight of the Export-Import Bank of the United States (2020 June 23)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 63 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 116-360
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Kimberly Reed, President and Chairman, Board of Directors, Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-06-23.
View MARC record | catkey: 33847365