Transparency in small business lending : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, hearing held September 9, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 77 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1:116-090
Small Business Committee document no. 116-090
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg41344.
"Small Business Committee document number 116-090."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Ms. Luz Urrutia, CEO, Opportunity Fund, San Jose, CA, testifying on behalf of the Responsible Business Lending Coalition; Ms. Yanki Tshering, Executive Director, Business Center for New Americans, New York, NY; Mr. Adam Levitin, Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC; Mr. Michael Hiles, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, 10XTS, Cincinnati, OH.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-09-09.
View MARC record | catkey: 33847415