Semiconductor Photonics of Nanomaterials and Quantum Structures [electronic resource] : Applications in Optoelectronics and Quantum Technologies / by Arash Rahimi-Iman
- Rahimi-Iman, Arash
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXXIII, 264 p. 72 illus., 65 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences, 0171-1873 ; 196
- Introduction -- Entering a Two-Dimensional Materials World -- Light-Matter Interactions for Photonic Applications -- In the Field of Quantum Technologies -- Optical Measurement Techniques -- Effects of Quantisation -- Structuring Possibilities -- Conclusion and Outlook.
- This book introduces the wider field of functional nanomaterials sciences, with a strong emphasis on semiconductor photonics. Whether you are studying photonic quantum devices or just interested in semiconductor nanomaterials and their benefits for optoelectronic applications, this book offers you a pedagogical overview of the relevant subjects along with topical reviews. The book discusses different yet complementary studies in the context of ongoing international research efforts, delivering examples from both fundamental and applied research to a broad readership. Science and engineering professionals in the interdisciplinary domains of nanotechnology, photonics, materials sciences, and quantum physics can familiarize themselves with selected highlights with eyes towards photonic applications in the fields of two-dimensional materials research, light-matter interactions, and quantum technologies. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 33847808