Revolutionizing Workshops [electronic resource] : Supporting Participants' Creativity with Persuasive Technology / by Max Jalowski
- Jalowski, Max
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer Gabler, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXII, 222 p. 73 illus., 36 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction: Motivation and Research Setting -- Foundations: Conceptual Background -- Study 1: Supporting Participants in Creative Processes with Persuasive Technology -- Study 2: Categorizing Persuasive Technology for Participatory Design -- Study 3: Modelling and Creating Persuasive Technology for Participatory Design- Study 4: Implementing Persuasive Technology in Participatory Design -- Summarizing Findings and Implications.
- Dr. Max Jalowski designs strategies for revolutionizing workshops by introducing persuasive technology.His results show that investigating the behavior of participants in design workshops offers various application potentials for persuasive technology. He presents scenarios how established persuasive technologies can be used in participatory design and how new technologies can be designed. Furthermore, he presents four artifacts for the application in workshopswhich contribute to the generation of design knowledge. Finally,he derives design principles to support future applications and research. About the author Dr. Max Jalowski is a postdoctoral researcher at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU), Department of Information Systems, Chair of Information Systems - Innovation and Value Creation (Prof. Dr. Kathrin M. Möslein). His research focuses ondesigningtechnologies, persuasive technology, user behavior in creativeprocesses and digital innovation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 33848035