Historical dictionary of journalism / Ross Eaman
- Eaman, Ross Allan, 1945-
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield, 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Restrictions on Access:
- Legal Deposit; Only available on premises controlled by the deposit library and to one user at any one time; The Legal Deposit Libraries (Non-Print Works) Regulations (UK).
- "Historical Dictionary of Journalism, Second Edition covers 46 countries, it contains a chronology, an introduction, an extensive bibliography, and more than 300 cross-referenced entries on a wide array of topics, such as African-American journalism, the historiography of the field, the New Journalism, and women in journalism"--
- 9781538125045 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Restricted: Printing from this resource is governed by The Legal Deposit Libraries (Non-Print Works) Regulations (UK) and UK copyright law currently in force.
View MARC record | catkey: 33848122