How to raise a feminist son : motherhood, masculinity, and the making of my family / Sonora Jha
- Jha, Sonora
- Seattle : Sasquatch Books, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 265 pages ; 22 cm
- Help, I Just Found Out I'm Having a Son! -- What If I'm Not a Good Feminist? -- What Would the Goddesses Do? -- Has Mother Goose Ever Heard of Feminism? -- If It Takes a Village, Where's My Feminist Village? -- How Will I Shield Him from the Men Around Us? -- How Will I Shield Him from the Media? -- Do I Really Have to Talk to Him About Sex? -- Is Feminism Good for His Body, as Well as His Mind? -- What If He Slips Up? -- Will My Boy of Color Feel Too Burdened? Will My White Son Feel Too Guilty? -- What if I Slip Up? -- So, How Will I Know if I Have Succeeded in Raising a Feminist Son?
- "This book is both an incredibly moving mother-son love story told in personal essays, and a parenting manual with concrete advice and actionable takeaways for feminists of all stripes hoping to dismantle toxic masculinity, one sweet boy at a time"--
- 9781632173645 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 33848255