Subjektive und objektive Zeit Aristoteles und die moderne Zeit-Theorie
- Detel, Wolfgang
- Berlin/Boston De Gruyter 2021
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (111 p.)
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This essay examines the differentiation between subjective and objective time in Aristotle and in modern theories of time. It aims to show that (i) Aristotle does make this distinction but regards subjective and objective time as compatible, whereas (ii) modern theories of time have sharpened this distinction into a strict duality, but (iii) a sharp division of this kind is theoretically untenable.
- Other Subject(s):
- OAPEN Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33848645