Mr Croker's articles on Keats and Lady Morgan : Draft. 1817-1818
- Croker, John Wilson
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Title on spine. Manuscript, "Endymion", and manuscript, with marked galley proofs, "'France' by Lady Morgan" : two reviews by John Wilson Croker for the "Quarterly Review"."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:MS.42146
"Folios 1-11; manuscript, 1818, "Endymion: A Poetic Romance". The manuscript, with variation, was published in the "Quarterly review" of April 1818. Folios 12-18; incomplete manuscript, 1817, of Croker's review of "France" by Sydney Morgan. Folios 19-20; blank. Folios 21-23; incomplete, marked galley proofs, 1817, of Croker's review "'France'. By Lady Morgan". Croker's review of Sydney Morgan's "France" was published in the "Quarterly Review" of April 1817. "
Correspondence of or concerning authors published by John Murray, with related papers
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Mr Croker's articles on Keats and Lady Morgan Mr Croker's articles on Keats and Lady Morgan, 1817-1818
- Copyright Note:
- The National Library of Scotland
View MARC record | catkey: 33849261