Assorted papers relating to Lord Byron and his relatives : Official Record; Correspondence; Illustration; Miscellaneous. 1643-1943
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Papers concerning baptisms, births, marriages, deaths, wills and ancestry of Lord Byron, his immediate and distant family. With sketches, portraits and coats of arms. Also details of the trial of William, Lord Byron (1765).
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:MS.43547
Includes the death certificate (1763) of Hon William Noel; marriage settlement/articles (1786) of Lord George Gordon Byron's parents (1786), and a copy of their marriage certificate (1897); copy (1796) of the birth certificate of William John Byron; copy (1804) of a note confirming the baptism of William John Byron; copy (1805) of a note confirming the burial of William Lord Byron; baptism certificate (1788) for Lord Byron; copy, 1837, of Lord Byron's entry in the Register of Baptisms in the Parish of St. Marylebone; extract from Register of Burials belonging to the Parish of Hucknall Torkard (papermarks 1813 and 1817); Captain Byron's will, two copies, translated from French with covering letter (1791-98); list of the Wentworth Entail; Byron family genealogies, arms, crests; genealogy of Lord Wentworth's family, beginning with Viscount Wentworth, grandfather to Anne Milbanke, the wife of Lord Byron; genealogy of Sydney family (Sir John Byron married the daughter of Anne Sydney and Sir William Fitzwilliams); notes in French on Byron ancestry; Biron family crest; tables of pedigree of the family of Gordon in Scotland, 1784; articles from 'The Representative' (originally published 1822) regarding the granting of the Noel family name (and Arms) to Lord and Lady Byron; explanatory notes on crests and mermaids; portraits and sketches; papers concerning John Byron; papers concerning the trial of William Lord Byron; papers concerning Allegra (daughter of Lord Byron).
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Assorted papers relating to Lord Byron and his relatives Assorted papers relating to Lord Byron and his relatives, 1643-1943
- Copyright Note:
- The National Library of Scotland
View MARC record | catkey: 33850166