State of Massachusetts-Bay. In the House of Representatives, June 10, 1778. : Whereas it appears that our enemies intend to wreath [sic] their vengeance ... and to that end have made several excursions lately from Rhode-Island ... Resolved, that eighteen hundred men be raised ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- [Boston] : [Printed by Powars and Willis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages)
- United States. Continental Army—Recruiting, enlistment, etc
- United States. Continental Army—Pay, allowances, etc
- United States. Continental Army
- Recruiting and enlistment
- Rhode Island, Battle of, R.I., 1778
- United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—American forces
- Armed Forces—Salaries, etc
- Rhode Island
- United States
- American Revolution (United States : 1775-1783)
- Battle of Rhode Island (Rhode Island : 1778)
- Resolutions for enlisting or detaching men to serve under Continental officers in Rhode Island.
"In Council, June 12, 1778. Read and concurred. ..."--Page .
Imprint supplied by Evans.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans 15903
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2148
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 1043
View MARC record | catkey: 33850910