Recent Advances in Natural Products Chemistry Related to Metabolites and Microbiomes
- Vinale, Francesco
- Basel, Switzerland MDPI - Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute 2020
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (198 p.)
- Additional Creators:
- Balestrieri, Maria Luisa and Vinale, Francesco
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This Special Issue is dedicated to recent advances in natural products chemistry related to metabolites and microbiomes. In the present Special Issue, the following topics have been covered: • Isolation of novel microbial compounds using metabolomic approaches; • Molecules and metabolomes related to agricultural applications (crop and animal productions); • Microbiomes and related natural products with beneficial effects in agriculture; • Plant metabolites with bioactive properties; • Influence of beneficial microbes and/or their metabolites on plant metabolomes; • Microbial metabolites involved in plant or animal interactions; • Influence of production technologies on animal metabolomes and microbiomes.
- books978-3-03936-624-8, 9783039366231, and 9783039366248
- DOAB Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 33859879