American journal of public hygiene [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Some providers include issues under the later title: American journal of public health
- Boston, Mass. : B.R. Rickards, ©1907-©1910.
- Additional Creators:
- American Public Health Association and Massachusetts Association of Boards of Health
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with vol. 17, no. 4 (Nov. 1907); ceased with v. 20, no. 4 (Nov. 1910).
- Publication Frequency:
- Special Numbering:
- Vols. 17-20 also called new ser. vols. 3-6.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issuing Body:
- "Official organ of the Massachusetts Association of Boards of Health and the American Public Health Association--Laboratory Section."
View MARC record | catkey: 33871453