A visit to a differentiated classroom [videorecording] / produced by Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development ; producer, Leslie J. Kiernan ; director, Frank Frost ; writers, Leslie J. Kiernan, Frank Frost
- Alexandria, Va. : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (60 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Kiernan, Leslie J.
Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- "Takes you inside Judy Rex's 3rd/4th grade differentiated classroom in Scottsdale, Arizona where she uses a flexible approach to teaching and learning based on students' varied needs and interests; frames a standards-based curriculum around important concepts and important ideas; fosters a strong sense of community with an emphasis on every student's value and growth as a learner; works with students who are active, involved learners and who make decisions and share responsibility for learning; engages in continuous assessment of learning and encourages students to assess their own work each day"--Container.
- Video guide available online.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Steve Holloway ; graphics artists, Karen Monaco, Miguel Munoz ; editor, Judith E. Herbert.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 3402246