Undergraduate science, math, and engineering education : what's working? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Research, Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, March 15, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Research
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 120 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SCI 2:109-40
Serial no. 109-40 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Science."
Shipping list no.: 2006-0315-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-40."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/31/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:26481.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3403174