Changing industrial relations & modernisation of labour law : liber amicorum in honour of professor Marco Biagi / edited by Roger Blanpain and Manfred Weiss
- Additional Titles:
- Changing industrial relations and modernisation of labour law
- The Hague ; New York : Kluwer Law International, 
Frederick, MD : Sold and distributed in North, Central and South America by Aspen Publishers.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 469 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Biagi, Marco, 1950-2002
Blanpain, R. (Roger), 1932-
Weiss, Manfred, 1940-
- Studies in employment and social policy ; 23
- Marco Biagi : the man and the master / Michele Tiraboschi -- Modernisation of labour law and changing industrial relations in Latin America / Luis Aparicio-Valdez -- Corporate restructuring and employee protection : Japan's new experiment / Takashi Araki -- Modernisation of labour law and industrial relations : the age factor / Ruth Ben-Israel -- The role of the Court of Justice in the making of European labour law / Roger Blanpain -- Discutendo intorno all'art. 18 dello Statuto dei Lavoratori / Franco Carinci -- Modernising Australian labour law : individualisation and the shift from "compulsory" conciliation and arbitration to enterprise bargaining / Breen Creighton -- Labour-only contracting - the Norwegian way / Stein Evju -- Lex laboris--quo vadis? : the Swedish experience / Reinhold Fahlbeck -- Law reform, American style : thoughts on a restatement of the law of employment / Matthew W. Finkin -- Reflections on the evolving environment of industrial relations / Alan Gladstone -- Assessing employment policies from an organic perspective : the needed transition from job security and job welfare to personal security and welfare / Alvin Goldman -- Deregulation and international regulation : an Asian perspective / Tadashi Hanami -- Four approaches to the modernisation of individual employment rights / Bob Hepple -- Changing perspectives on dismissal protection / Antoine Jacobs -- Pour une contribution des universitaires à la dynamique des normes internationales du travail / Jean-Claude Javillier -- The employment chapter of the Amsterdam Treaty : towards a new European employment policy? / Berndt K. Keller -- Needed : American leadership for a global work and employment policy / Thomas A. Kochan -- The contemporary trends of labour law in Western Europe at the mirror of the EC Convention on the Law Applicable to Contractual Obligations / Jean-Pierre Laborde -- Dispute settlement procedures and flexibilisation of employment relations : remedies against unfair dismissal under Italian law / Stefano Liebman -- Flexible rules or rigid labour relations? Some reflections on French labour law faced with technological, economic and contemporary social changes / Marie-France Mialon -- Do we need a social policy for Europe? / Alan C. Neal -- La nueva dimension del derecho del trabajo / Miguel Rodriguez-Piñero y Bravo-Ferrer -- The limits on rationality / Jacques Rojot -- The codification of Russian labour law : issues and perspectives / Olga Rymkevitch -- The need of modernising German labour law arising from the ban of age discrimination / Marlene Schmidt -- Basic agreements in Poland / Michal Sewerynski -- Free trade v. labor rights/human rights : doubts, definitions, difficulties / Clyde W. Summers -- Dove va il modello giapponese di lavoro? / Yasuo Suwa -- Protection of part-time workers in the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Communities / Enrico Traversa -- What can European governments do for employment policies? / Tiziano Treu -- Industrial relations and EU-enlargement / Manfred Weiss -- Japan's labor relations commissions and the modernization of industrial relations / Koichiro Yamaguchi.
- 9041120084 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
"List of publications of Marco Biagi": pages xvii-xxv.
View MARC record | catkey: 3404467