The humble address of the ... Lords ... and Commons ... presented to Her Majesty on Thursday the twenty ninth day of November, 1705. And Her Majesties most gracious answer thereunto [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1705-11-29
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, 1705.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Last line of address on p.4 reads: "the War against France".
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN45.
View MARC record | catkey: 3406309