An essay at removing national prejudices against a union with Scotland. To be continued during the treaty here. Part II [electronic resource].
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Uniform Title:
- Essay at removing national prejudices against a Union. Pt.2
- London : printed in the year, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Moore, 116, Mcleod & Mcleod. Anglo-Scottish tracts 120, Hanson, 634, Goldsmiths', 4278, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN6321.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407134