The honour and justice of the present Parliament [electronic resource] : and of their commissioners of enquiry, vindicated, from the calumnies and misrepresentations contained in a late pamphlet, entituled, The laws and judicatures of Scotland vindicated, &c. In a letter to the author
- Haldane, Patrick, 1683-1769
- London : printed for J. Roberts, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Patrick Haldane., 'The laws and judicatures of Scotland, vindicated' is by Sir David Dalrymple., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson, 2360 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN7261.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407255