Determinations of the Honourable House of Commons, concerning elections [electronic resource] : and all their incidents; as the issuing of the writ, the taking of the poll, ... The whole digested under their proper titles; also a table of the principal matters
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1773
- London : printed for W. Strahan and M. Woodfall. For W. Owen, 1774.
- The fifth edition, continued down to the end of the session of Parliament, 1773.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 392, 12 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN8588.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407404