An extract of a letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H**e [electronic resource] : on his naval conduct in the American war
- Galloway, Joseph, 1731-1803
- Uniform Title:
- Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-e
- London : printed by J. Paramore: and sold at the Rev. Mr. Wesley's New Chapel, in the City Road, and at all his preaching-houses in town and country, 1781.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Signed: The friend of your country, i.e. Joseph Galloway.
Probably edited by John Wesley.
H**e = Richard Howe.
First published in 1779 as 'A letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H-e ..'.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 79-43d
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN9589.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407506