Occasional remarks: addressed to Nathaniel Brassey Halhed [electronic resource] : M.P. in answer to his late pamphlet, entitled A calculation on the commencement of the millenium, &c. With cursory observations on that gentleman's speech in the House of Commons, March 31st, 1795, respecting the pretended prophecies of Richard Brothers, by George Horne, D.D. ...
- Oulton, Walley Chamberlain, 1770?-1820?
- Oxford : printed for the author, and sold in London by T. Boosey; J. Lee; J. Binns, Leeds; J. Hurst, Wakefield; Mudie and Son, Edinburgh; N. Rollason, Coventry; and W. Bristow, Canterbury, [1795?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 42 pages ; 8⁰.
- George Horne is a pseudonym of Walley Chamberlain Oulton.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10062.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407564