A letter to Mr. St. -n, late Lord B [electronic resource] : In which the false reasonings and evasions, in a pamphlet called, A final answer to the remarks on the Craftsman's vindication, &c. are plainly detected: and in which is an impartial examination into the most important parts of the late Lord B-'s life and character
- Hervey, John Hervey, Baron, 1696-1743
- London : printed for J. Roberts, 1731.
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Hervey, Baron Hervey., Sometimes also attributed to William Arnall and to Robert Walpole., 'A final answer to the Remarks on the Craftman's vindication', London, 1731, by Henry St. John, Viscount Bolingbroke, was in response to Baron Hervey's 'Remarks on the Craftman's vindication of his two Honble patrons', London, 1731., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN10465.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407621