Notes on the establisment [sic] of a money unit, and of a coinage for the United States [electronic resource].
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826
- [Paris] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Jefferson.
Published separately in Paris by Jefferson and intended as an appendix to his 'Notes on the State of Virginia', [Paris] 1782, .
Dated at end: Annapolis, May 9, 1784.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN11626.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407873