Prince Eugene: an heroic poem on the victorious progress of the confederate arms in Italy; under the conduct of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy, and Prince Eugene [electronic resource].
- Bolton, J.
- London : printed for Edmund Curll; and Egbert Sanger, 1707 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages ; 2⁰.
- Attributed to J. Bolton., Luttrell copy dated in MS. "19. October" and its imprint date altered to "1706"., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, B315 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN12458.
View MARC record | catkey: 3407982