A true and faithful account of the last distemper and death of Tom. Whigg, Esq [electronic resource] ; who departed this life on the 22d day of September last, anno Domini 1710. Together with a relation of his frequent appearing since that day in town and country, to the great disturbance of Her Majesty's peaceable subjects. The second edition, corrected Part. I.
- Uniform Title:
- True and faithful account of the last distemper and death of Tom. Whigg, Esq;. Part 1.
- London : printed in the year, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14062.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408216