The case of the Hanover forces, in the pay of Great-Britain [electronic resource] : impartially and freely examined. With some seasonable reflexions on the present conjuncture of affairs
- Waller, Edmund, approximately 1699-1771
- London : printed for T. Cooper, 1742 
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Edmund Waller.
Todd's "D" edition; in this edition p. 4, line 1 reads: "favorite".
In fact appeared on Jan. 4, 1743 (Todd).
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Todd, W. B. The number, order, and authorship of the Hanover pamphlets attributed to Chesterfield. PBSA 44(1950): pp. 224-238
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14647.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408327