An account of the foundation, and establishment of a design, ... for a settlement on the Golden Islands [electronic resource] : to the south of Port Royal in Carolina. By authority of a royal charter
- Barnwell, John, approximately 1671-1724
- London : printed in the year, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Barnwell., Issued in connection with Sir Robert Montgomery's abortive scheme for colonizing a tract of land between the rivers Altamaha and Savannah, under the name Margravate of Azilia., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14886.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408372