Information for John Lawson of Westertown [electronic resource] : pannel, against Alexander Penrose-Cumming of Altyre, Esq. April 22. 1785. Information for John Lawson of Westertown, pannel, against Alexander Penrose-Cumming of Altyre, Esq; with concourse of his Majesty's Advocate, prosecutor
- Lawson, John, active 18th century
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 73, 1 unnumbered page, 26 pages ; 4⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN16733.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408651