Ingenious and diverting letters of a lady's travels into Spain [electronic resource] ; describing the devotions, nunneries, humour, ... of that people. Intermix'd with great variety of modern adventures, and surprizing accidents: ... The ninth edition. With the addition of a letter of the state of Spain, as it was in the year 1700. By an English gentleman. In two volumes
- Aulnoy, Madame d' (Marie-Catherine), 1650 or 1651-1705
- Uniform Title:
- Relation du voyage d'Espagne. English
- London : printed for E. Bell, J. Darby, A. Bettesworth, F. Fayram, J. Pemberton, [and 5 others in London], 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 12⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- A lady = Marie Catherine de La Motte, Comtesse d'Aulnoy.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN17235.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408719