A further report from the Committee of Secrecy, appointed to enquire into the conduct of Robert Earl of Orford, during the last ten years of his being First Commissioner of the Treasury, and Chancellor and Under-Treasurer of His Majesty's Exchequer. Published from an examined copy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1742
- Dublin : printed by S. Powell, for George Risk, and George Faulkner, 1742.
- Physical Description:
- 136 pages, table ; 8⁰.
- Also issued as part of: 'A report from the Committee of Secrecy, appointed to enquire into the conduct of Robert Earl of Orford, .. To which is added, A further report', 1742.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18533.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408837