A further continuation of the abridgment of such statutes now in force, relating to His Majesty's customs, as have passed since the last abridgment, viz. from the 29 September, 1721. to the 29 September, 1724 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Public general acts). Selections: Excise
- Edinburgh : printed by William Brown and John Mosman, the assigns of James Watson, 1724.
- Physical Description:
- 128, 20 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With an index.
Reproduction of original from the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18618.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408853