The free mason's pocket companion [electronic resource] ; containing, the origin, progress, and present state of that ancient fraternity; the institution of the Grand Lodge of Scotland; lists of the grand masters and other officers of the Grand Lodge of Scotland; their customs, charges, constitutions, orders and regulations: ... To which is now added, a collection of the most approved English, Scotch, and Irish songs
- Uniform Title:
- Pocket companion and history of free-masons
- Air : printed by John & Peter Wilson, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 299, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Entick, John, 1703?-1773
- Compiled by John Entick., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18659.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408856