A full collection of all the proclamations and orders, published by the authority of Charles, Prince of Wales [electronic resource] : ... since his arrival in Edinburgh, the 17th day of September, till the 15th of October, 1745
- Charles Edward, Prince, grandson of James II, King of England, 1720-1788
- Additional Titles:
- Full collection of all the proclamations and orders published by the authority of Charles Prince of Wales. Part 1
- [Glasgow] : Printed in the year, 1745.
- Physical Description:
- 54, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- At head of titlepage, enclosed in square brackets: "Part I.".
With an index.
Another edition lacks the commas after "orders", "Charles", and "Edinburgh", and has ,33,p. Each edition of Part 1 was issued with a single edition of: 'Part II. A full and true collection .. ', Glasgow, 1746.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18804.
View MARC record | catkey: 3408869