A scheme for preventing a further increase of the national debt [electronic resource] : and for reducing the same. Inscribed to ... Philip Dormer Stanhope, ... By Bourchier Cleeve, Esq; The third edition, with an answer to a letter to Bourchier Cleeve, Esq; by the author of the Calculations of the present taxes, ...
- Cleeve, Bourchier, 1715-1760
- London : printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 32 pages ; 4⁰.
- 'Calculations of the present taxes' is by Joseph Massie.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN21509.
View MARC record | catkey: 3409331