Substance of observations on the state of the public finances of Great Britain [electronic resource] : by Lord Rawdon, in a speech on the third reading of the bank loan bill in the House of Lords, on Thursday, June 9, 1791
- Hastings, Francis Rawdon-Hastings, Marquess of, 1754-1826
- Dublin : printed by Zachariah Jackson, for Arthur Grueber, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords
- Related Titles:
- Proceedings. 1791-06-09.
- Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN24437.
View MARC record | catkey: 3409685