Letters on the principles of the French democracy [electronic resource] : and their application and influence on the constitution and happiness of Britain and Ireland. By the Rev. William Hamilton, ...
- Hamilton, William, 1755-1797
- Dublin : printed by G. Bonham. Sold by J. Archer and W. Sleater, 1792[-93]
- Physical Description:
- 87, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title., Each letter has a separate titlepage, but the pagination and register are continuous., Letter 4 is dated 1793., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN25354.
View MARC record | catkey: 3409832