Clavis usuræ [electronic resource] : or, a key to interest, both simple and compound: containing practical rules, ... To which is added, rules to be observ'd in estimating the value of annuities, or leases, ... By J. Ward, ...
- Ward, John, active 1698-1709
- London : printed for J. Cecill; and sold by H. Chapelle, 1740.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 120, 52 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas". and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN27049.
View MARC record | catkey: 3410087